[Tweeters] Join BirdNote for the Bird Drawing Battle of the Century on November 30

Nick Bayard nickb at birdnote.org
Wed Nov 15 13:01:44 PST 2023

I hope you will all join BirdNote for our year-end (virtual) event on
November 30! We are hosting renowned bird illustrator David Sibley as he
squares off against comedian and star of Bob's Burgers, H. Jon Benjamin in
a bird drawing battle alongside an online auction featuring tons of great
items for bird lovers and nature lovers. We will also have a live
performance from acclaimed musician Andrew Bird, one of the many great
contributors to last year's Birdsong Project.

Here is the event registration link
<https://www.birdnote.org/explore/field-notes/2023/11/register-ultimate-bird-drawing-throwdown-showdown-and-online-auction>
and
online auction link <https://app.galabid.com/birdnote-benefit/items>. All
proceeds from the auction support BirdNote's storytelling and mission to
inspire more people to care about birds and take steps to protect them.

I hope you can join us!

Nick Bayard
Executive Director, BirdNote