[Tweeters] Request: birding tour for girl scouts

Emily Downing emilyldowning at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 11:02:33 PST 2023

Hi, Tweeters-

Is anyone willing to give a group of girl scouts (ages 5-12) a birdwatching
tour in the *Redmond/Duvall/Carnation area*? We are targeting a weekend in
2024.

The tour would help our scouts learn more about nature and birds and
contribute to them earning badges in STEM and conservation.

Our ideal guide would identify as a woman, but we'll gratefully accept help
from anyone who is willing to help! Unfortunately because of budget, we
wouldn't be able to offer any payment other than showering you with praise
and appreciation (which is extra valuable when coming from kids).

If you're interested, please email me directly (emilyldowning at gmail.com)

Thanks in advance!
Emily

--