[Tweeters] Snow Geese Over Burien Flying North?

Dennis Paulson dennispaulson at comcast.net
Wed Oct 4 17:37:43 PDT 2023

Many of them winter on Sauvie Island near Portland, and I wouldn’t be surprised if there were other wintering groups between here and the Central Valley. In fact, large numbers now winter in eastern Washington, something unheard of not that many years ago. The population seems to be growing all the time. We seem to be creating a world that is very good for geese.

Dennis Paulson
Seattle