[Tweeters] Snow Geese info

Martha Jordan mj.cygnus at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 16:52:49 PDT 2023

It has been interesting reading all the comments and observations regarding
snow geese the past week. There is a lot to know about these white geese of
winter here in WA, OR and CA.
I am presenting a program on Snow Geese, Wrangel Island population,
new places they are breeding, and much more. It is a comprehensive program
including the pathways they travel from the north to the main wintering
areas south and the new paths they have taken in the past several years
that takes them east of the Cascades. Why did that happen, and so much
more. Lots of info that will have you looking at snow geese with a
different, new or more comprehensive perspective.
The program will be on Dec. 2, Saturday at Christianson's Nursery in
the Skagit Valley. Please call them directly to register. I think the fee
is $5. 360-466-3821
If you want more info on snow geese, feel free to contact me directly.
Happy fall and white bird migration.

Martha Jordan