[Tweeters] Photo of Tringa Reported This Morning as a Possible Spotted Redshank at Eide Road, Snohomish County

Kevin Lucas vikingcove at gmail.com
Sat Sep 9 20:32:29 PDT 2023

Carol,

I thank you and applaud your efforts to share and inform. I'm in Yakima and
have no delusions or intentions of chasing that tringa, but am interested.

I just did a google search to no avail using "eBird checklist S149487506 ".
I'd like to see the pictures if you're game for sending them to me. If
someone comes up with a more graceful way, for mere mortals, of seeing that
S149487506 checklist, I'd be interested in the technique/method they used.

I think it quite likely I could -- by viewing one of my own checklists,
substituting your checklist ID string for mine, and thus be able to see
yours,....

I just tried that. It worked.

But it would be nice to have a plug and play solution for future use of
eBird checklist ID viewing for all of us.

Here's what I used to see your checklist:

https://ebird.org/checklist/S149487506

I hope this email post of mine doesn't get the same bounce yours did.

Good Birding, and thank you again,
Kevin Lucas
Yakima County, WA

Sent with AquaMail for Android