[Tweeters] Photo of Tringa Reported This Morning as a Possible Spotted Redshank at Eide Road, Snohomish County

Carol Riddell cariddellwa at gmail.com
Sat Sep 9 18:54:51 PDT 2023

Well I tried to post a message with a link to my eBird checklist that contains a photo of the Tringa with reddish legs that we think is a Lesser Yellowlegs with unusually colored legs. It was rejected as way beyond the size of messages that can be posted to Tweeters. I don’t understand why a link would show an unusually large size. If you use eBird, the checklist number is S149487506. If you are interested in seeing a photo but cannot access this checklist, shoot me an email and I will forward the photo file.

Carol Riddell
Edmonds, WA