[Tweeters] Raptors at play -Falconer/Raptor Breeders Viewpoint

Dianna Moore osdlm1945 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 10:33:22 PDT 2023

I very much enjoyed this post as it demonstrated to me a behavior I have
observed in my own yard in Ocean Shores. We have some very large crows out
here and I have seen them interacting with a local Cooper's (or maybe more
than one) several times. It struck me as play, with one bird chasing
another then reversing the role. I never saw aggressive behavior during
those incidents. This interaction was the first time I had seen the
behavior, and this post is the first time I have seen anyone else mention
it.
Thanks for sharing and enlightening me!
Dianna Moore
Ocean Shores