[Tweeters] Birding while cycling..

HAL MICHAEL ucd880 at comcast.net
Tue Sep 12 19:53:42 PDT 2023

While I don't bike much I do a whole lot of birding while running. Probably added at least half a dozen lifers. Plus I have "run" into quite a few mammals from shrews up to bison. I just find keeping m eyes and ears open is rewarding.

Hal Michael
Board of Directors, Ecologists Without Borders http://ecowb.org/
Olympia WA
360-459-4005