[Tweeters] Unknown - ID help requested

dcsimonsen at comcast.net dcsimonsen at comcast.net
Thu Sep 28 16:27:39 PDT 2023

I agree with those who have identified this bird as a female house finch.
Here is a link to a good comparison picture from Cornell Lab:

https://macaulaylibrary.org/photo/134664321?_gl=1*144bq5*_ga*ODk1Mzk1MzA2LjE
2OTU5NDIzNzI.*_ga_QR4NVXZ8BM*MTY5NTk0MjM3MS4xLjEuMTY5NTk0MjcxNC42MC4wLjA.

Doug Simonsen