[Tweeters] Ravenous Anna's feeding at night

Shelf Life Community Story Project info at shelflifestories.com
Tue Feb 13 17:33:42 PST 2024

Update.

This Anna's does not have tongue issues and is able to eat just fine. She
is, however, FAT. Like, about to lay a couple of eggs fat. That would
probably explain why she is lingering past dusk at the feeder. She's not
there late into the night, but if dusk is at 6, she may be getting her last
sips at 7.

Jill