[Tweeters] Good sources for bulk peanuts?

Jeff Harrell jeff at shallowpool.com
Sun Feb 18 15:07:24 PST 2024

Hi everyone, I love this list, thank you for all your stories. I have a
peanut feeder, a sunflower feeder, and suet feeder in my yard and am lucky
to have an abundance of birds and species visit daily including juncos,
finches, flickers, Stellar's jays, nuthatches, spotted towhees, sparrows,
and very occasionally kinglets, yellow-rumped warblers, and a wayward scrub
jay. In particular, the flickers and Stellar's jays are eating me out of
house and home (peanuts). Does anyone have suggestions on where to buy bulk
whole roasted, shelled, unsalted peanuts? I know a lot of bird food has
gone up in price since COVID but peanuts seem to really be up there. I've
found Tractor Supply to be a great source for bulk sunflower and suet,
especially when on sale, but their peanut options are lacking. Thanks!

Jeff
Phinney Ridge