[Tweeters] Dowitcher question for the experts

Nelson Briefer nreiferb at gmail.com
Sun Feb 18 21:29:54 PST 2024

Do you think it is possible that LB Dowitchers, whose bills are often the
same length as a SB Dowitcher, and because the LB Dowitcher has longer legs
and depending on the depth of the water, LB Dowitchers will feed with their
heads well under the water compared to SB Dowitchers?
I have observed this condition. So, I suspect your initial comment will be
revised. May many of your Dowitchers be identified. Nelson Briefer —
Anacortes.