[Tweeters] Dowitcher question for the experts

Robert O'Brien baro at pdx.edu
Mon Feb 19 10:25:06 PST 2024

The Macaulay Bird Library answers questions like this: You don't
necessarily have to be an expert, although that always helps.
https://search.macaulaylibrary.org/catalog

Long-billed
https://macaulaylibrary.org/asset/614449290
Short-billed
https://macaulaylibrary.org/asset/611310698

After typing in the bird's English names I selected 'More Filters' &
choose 'Foraging or Feeding' from the drop down menu.
Now this will not get all of them. I believe that the photographer would
have to select that behavior when submitting. Otherwise it will
just be lumped in with all the others by not selecting anything.

I didn't spend a lot of time searching, just chose the first ones that
seemed pertinent.

Bob OBrien Portland