[Tweeters] My goshawks

Tom Benedict benedict.t at comcast.net
Tue Feb 27 14:43:53 PST 2024

I’ve never seen a goshawk. I rarely read of sightings, other than yours. I’d like to see one someday and I would follow up on your reports, except that they are rather cryptic and they are never independently confirmed. As such, I can’t justify devoting much effort toward tracking them down. I’m somewhat mystified as to the purpose of your reports.

Nevertheless I will keep my eyes skyward in case one of your NOGO finds their way to the Burien, WA area.

Tom Benedict
Seahurst, WA