[Tweeters] My goshawks

Nelson Briefer nreiferb at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 14:12:06 PST 2024

Dear birders and hawkwatchers — I report upon goshawks because you don’t.
When you start reporting upon goshawks then I will cease reporting. Or,
better yet, I will batch report my sighting at the end of the goshawk
season. I will make it simple— will not age or sex. Will only give a
general location, and will not reference the time. My goshawk season is
from Sept. 30 until June 1. Did you notice that I do not give a specific
time of my sightings. There is a reason. Possibly you can figure it out.
The best to all of you, I don’t mean every part of you. Ha ha. Nelson
Briefer- chuckles- Anacortes.