[Tweeters] Wylie Slough - Open?

jimbetz at jimbetz.com jimbetz at jimbetz.com
Fri Jan 5 16:36:23 PST 2024

Hi,

I saw a checklist posted for Wylie Slough - is it open? Last time I
drove there (2 weeks ago?) it was not. Last email I received from WDFW
said "not yet - and we don't know when". I checked and it seems like a
few checklist have been posted to eBird 'all along' ...

Perhaps there is some way you can access it? Are people walking past
the "do not enter (unless you are a contractor)" signs? I'm not willing to do
that ... just curious about how/why eBird is showing postings for sightings in
Wylie Slough. Maybe from a boat?
- Jim