[Tweeters] Talk with Everett Herald reporter about hunters?

Lisa Weber 45.lisa at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 14:30:29 PST 2024

Hi everyone,

Let’s try this again, and see if I can get past the HTML scrubbing issue.

I’m in contact with the environmental reporter from the Everett Herald. Would anyone in this group be interested in speaking with her? If yes, email me at 45.lisa (at) gmail.com and I’ll put you in touch with the reporter. Below is her request:

“I’m doing a story about confrontations/interactions between birders and hunters in areas like Spencer Island where members of the two groups sometimes overlap. Do you know of any birders who regularly go to areas like Leque, Ebey and Spencer Island who might have some perspectives on this?”

Thank you. Good birding and happy 2024!

Lisa Weber