[Tweeters] last minute birding opportunity in Ecuador

David Cook 41cdcook at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 09:24:26 PST 2024

I have organized a 14 day Ecuador birding tour from January 26 - February 8
that includes time in the Amazon, the eastern slope of the Andes and the
Mindo area.

You are probably aware that there is currently unrest in Ecuador. This has
led 3 people to drop out of the trip, so there is an opening for 1 or 2
people to fill their spaces. You could choose to join for the entire trip
or for just a part of the time.

I have been in close contact with our Ecuadorian guide and all the lodges
where we have booked reservations and have been told that there are no
safety concerns in those locations.

If you have any interest in considering joining us on very short notice, I
would be happy to talk to you about details including what I know about
security. Email me offline at 41cdcook at gmail.com or call me at
206-725-6886.

Dave Cook
Seattle