[Tweeters] RFI Columbia

Nagi Aboulenein nagi.aboulenein at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 15:00:02 PST 2024

Hi Jack,

We recently came back from a great 2-week trip to Colombia over winter break. Anticipating many future visits, we decided to focus this time mostly on Antioquia province around Medellin (Chestnut-capped Piha Reserve, Rio Claro, Antioquia Brushfinch Reserve [this one is actually not open to the public yet, we got in courtesy of our guide knowing the folks preparing the reserve], La Romera and Jardin), as well as a 2-day foray in Choco to visit Las Tangaras Reserve. It was an amazing trip, with a total of 483 species seen, of which 246 were lifers.

I’m currently working my way through the many thousands of photos I took while there, once done, I will post a trip report and link to photos.

Good luck,

Nagi