[Tweeters] RFI Columbia

Toby Ross tobeross at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 14:49:43 PST 2024

Hi Jack,
I've lead a couple of birding tours to Colombia through Alight Tours and I
really don't think you can go wrong following any of the itineraries
available to you. A couple of popular itineraries include various locations
around the Central Andes, and then the Caribbean coast and mountains of
Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta in the north. There are other areas that are
emerging too, like Inirida in the Amazon and the Llanos grasslands around
Yopal. I can provide more details on the trips I've organised to these
areas if you're interested - reach out to me offline.

Happy Birding

Toby

--
Toby Ross