[Tweeters] Gregg Thompson

Carol Riddell cariddellwa at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 12:51:21 PST 2024

Thanks, Dennis, for posting the news of Gregg having passed away. I hope it was painless and peaceful. I am one of the legion who will miss spotting his signature yellow bicyclist's cap in the field and the almost daily photos he shared. He once told me that he had several computer's worth of photos. He only shared them with his large email group. I don't think they are anywhere accessible on the internet. I hope they don't become lost to us as did so many of the photos taken by Ruth and Patrick Sullivan.

Rest in peace, Gregg. You will be missed.

Carol Riddell
Edmonds, WA