[Tweeters] Gregg Thompson

Diane Yorgason-Quinn avosetta at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 23 13:36:30 PST 2024

I'd like access to Gregg's photos, also.

But as to Carol's other point, many of Ruth Sullivan's photos are available online. Not sure who's paying for her PBase site, but it's still up: https://www.pbase.com/godwit/root

Also, Tahoma Audubon celebrated Ruth at the end of her life, as well as showing some of her most famous shots: https://www.pbase.com/godwit/root

We certainly missed her and Patrick this winter, as they always led a section for the Tahoma Audubon CBC.

Diane Yorgason-Quinn
Gig Harbor, WA
Avosetta at hotmail.com