[Tweeters] Gregg

Constance Sidles constancesidles at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 08:53:25 PST 2024

Hey tweets, I just wanted to publicly express my grief at the loss of Gregg Thompson. I can still scarecly believe it, the loss is so devastating. To never again see his yellow cap in the distaince, anticipating a happy encounter with one of the best nature photographers I ever met, to never again get one of his emails with one gorgeous photo after another, to not be able to share bird tips with him, not hear his laugh, not see his smile. It grieves me to the heart. The world has already closed up the hole you left behind Gregg and has moved on in its inexorable way, but not for me. Never for me. - Connie, Seattle