[Tweeters] birding trip recommendations

HAL MICHAEL ucd880 at comcast.net
Fri Jan 26 11:49:22 PST 2024

If you want to go to Costa Rica contact Costa Rica Expeditions. They will help you to get specifically the kind of trip you want, especially of you have some specific ideas for birds or other dights to see.

Hal Michael
Board of Directors, Ecologists Without Borders http://ecowb.org/
Olympia WA
360-459-4005