[Tweeters] birding trip recommendations

Peggy Mundy peggy_busby at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 26 11:40:09 PST 2024

I absolutely love Costa Rica!  If you are on facebook, you might look into joining the World Girl Birders group, and the Costa Rica Birding group.  Both are very helpful.  I think hiring a guide is a great idea for Costa Rica, or even going with a group.  There is so much it is easy to get overwhelmed!  Lots of birding tours to Costa Rica.
A more budget-friendly option is the Florida Everglades, which you could likely navigate without a guide.  I picked up several lifers when I went there in December 2022.
So many choices, have fun!!!!
Peggy MundyBothell, WA

peggy_busby at yahoo.com@scenebypeggy on Instagram