[Tweeters] Predation question

Blythe Horman blythe.horman at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 21:51:16 PST 2024

Looking at the photos, I’m changing my id to American Robin, due to the
absence of white on the breast and stomach, the presence of yellow color on
the lower mandible, and legs and feet a uniform gray. Thought I’d add these
details in case they suggest a larger predator.

Thank you,
Blythe Horman
Lynnwood, WA