[Tweeters] Late September/Early October

jimbetz at jimbetz.com jimbetz at jimbetz.com
Sat Mar 16 09:24:48 PDT 2024

Hi,

We want to go in Late September/Early October ... "somewhere that also
includes birding". Not necessarily a "birding tour" - perhaps someplace
that is a great place to visit that also would include a couple of days
of birding (guided?).

I'm looking for suggestions from you.

Places we are considering are Norway, Malta, Okavango, Pantanal, Singapore,
and "some place here in the States". As you can see from this list we are
pretty much open to anything. Actual birding or wildlife including birding
tours are also welcome.
So, if you were going birding this coming fall where would you go? Replies
either here on this list or private are welcome.
- Jim