[Tweeters] Late September/Early October

Nancy Tom birder1214 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 16 10:32:10 PDT 2024

Cape May, NJ. I went last October during reverse migration. There is a viewing platform near the lighthouse with two naturalists calling out the birds as they are flying by. Raptors, songbirds are abundant. Shore bird numbers were way down. Birding is good in the greater Cspe May area and there are several places to go close by.

There are good wineries and restaurants. Charming Victorian Painted Ladies. The beautiful lighthouse. And the beach. It was still surprisingly warm (not warm enough for swimming). We will be going back this fall.

Nancy Tom

Sent from my iPhone