[Tweeters] White-throated Sparrow in Issaquah?

Eric Snyder guideon72 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 17 16:22:17 PDT 2024

Hey All,
I am just trying to get confirmation that White-throated Sparrow is a legitimate possibility for having been spotted in Issaquah this last week. I was taking out trash and noticed a small sparrow on the neighbor's fence that didn't look quite​ right for any of our regulars; and when it turned to face me, had a very distinct white patch running from its chin to the top of its breast. Without having that face view, I was prepared to shrug it off as an oddly-patterned White-crowned; but, a White-throated would be a cool find out here.

-Eric Snyder