[Tweeters] Personal climate responsibility action website

BRAD Liljequist bradliljequist at msn.com
Fri Mar 22 15:21:47 PDT 2024

Hi all, I'm a long time Tweeter (since the 90s!). Hopefully it is ok for me to share this - a personal web project called Climate Responsible<http://climateresponsible.org/>.

[http://static1.squarespace.com/static/651b116ede324e5b7a7c7abd/t/65e11fd0d8a0ab6ef70374e2/1709252561283/cr.PNG?format=1500w]<http://climateresponsible.org/>
CLIMATE RESPONSIBLE<http://climateresponsible.org/>
/
climateresponsible.org
I am writing:

* because I think you’ll be interested in the site;
* to ask you to please share it with your networks as you feel is appropriate;
* to let me know if you’d like to hear from me about climate issues on a monthly basis; if so, sign up on the website.

As I’ve worked in this field, I have felt a growing need for a thorough, systematic information source about how to radically reduce personal climate impact. Many others have also expressed an interest in such a resource.

I have found the personal decarbonization information typically available on the web too superficial, or too inaccessible and detailed, too broadly targeted, or focused on only some aspects of decarbonization.  Climate Responsible seeks to fill this need: a thorough, accessible source to guide individuals and families in the process of significantly reducing their climate impact.

My audience for this site is pretty targeted—the five to ten percent of truly climate-motivated/concerned North Americans (recognizing their massive impact and specific lifestyles) who want to act but aren’t sure what to focus on and what to prioritize. I believe it is now imperative for this group to lead by action, helping drive the market, norming, and reducing cost and barriers to entry for the broader society.

I hope you find this website to be helpful. Again, if you would like to hear from me monthly on climate topics, please sign up at on the website. And thank you for sharing this site with whatever networks you are in.

Yours in climate responsibility,

Brad Liljequist

Phinney Ridge, Seattle, WA, USA