[Tweeters] Recommendations for binoculars

Tom Benedict benedict.t at comcast.net
Sun Mar 24 10:45:47 PDT 2024

It’s hard to beat the Nikon Monarch line. M5 or M7 8x42. I have both. The M7 have an especially wide field of view. And they are not too heavy. Here’s link to a bird forum compare which may help, although it’s from 2015. https://www.birdforum.net/threads/8x42-zeiss-terra-ed-vs-nikon-monarch-7-detailed-comparison-from-an-optical-engineer.316696/

HTH,

Tom Benedict
Seahurst, WA