[Tweeters] Recommendations for binoculars

Steve Loitz steveloitz at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 11:33:51 PDT 2024

+1 to Tom's reco of 8x42 Nikon M7, which to my eye has the best optics of
any full size bins at that price point. The wide FOV is great. Note that
Tom's link is about the previous Monarch 7, which the M7 replaced. I'm a
Zeiss guy (8x32 FL is my #1 bin), but I'd surely rank the 8x42 M7 over the
8x42 Terra.

Steve Loitz
Ellensburg, WA