[Tweeters] Recommendations for binoculars

Faye McAdams Hands zest4parus at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 24 14:36:15 PDT 2024

Hi Christina,

I know that you have already gotten a lot of responses already......

I myself use Swarovski (8.5 x 42) but my husband swears by his (less expensive) Zeiss (Terra ED 10 x 42).

I was at the Costco in Gig Harbor yesterday and was surprised to see that they are carrying Zeiss 10 x 40 binoculars! I've never seen them there before.
I wasn't in the market, just surprised to see them, so didn't note all of the specifications, but I do remember that they were mid-$400. range - definitely less than $500.

You might try the Costco in Tacoma before crossing the bridge....

Happy Birding,
Faye
Belfair, WA

Faye McAdams Hands