[Tweeters] Recommendations for binoculars

Stephen Elston stephen.elston at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 16:24:11 PDT 2024

To me, a 'good' binocular for you is the one you really like. This guide
from the Seattle Audubon Nature Shop
<https://birdsconnectsea.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/Choosing-and-Using-Optics.pdf>
might help you seolect a model you will be happy with.

A visit to the nature shop, or other palace where you can try different
models in your price range might be a good idea.

Happy Birding! Steve