[Tweeters] Joint Base Lewis McChord (JBLM) Eagle's Pride Golf

jimbetz at jimbetz.com jimbetz at jimbetz.com
Mon Mar 25 16:34:50 PDT 2024

Ken,

Thanks for this. I had never realized how close JBLM is to Nisqually.
It is essentially directly next door.

I've been to Nisqually - once - but didn't figure out that I was driving
right by Eagle's Pride on the way to Nisqually. DOH!

I have had both of these activities on my "I want to do this some day" list
for quite some time - so you may see me joining one or the other of them. If
you do I hope you will step up and introduce yourself. I often wear some
kind of hat and always will be carrying my Canon R7 camera.
- Jim

P.S. I was just in Olympia yesterday (Sunday) visiting the home of a friend
not a long ways from Nisqually (he lives near Margaret McKenny Park).