[Tweeters] Back issues of Forktail Journal of Asian Ornithology

Alan Knue via Tweeters tweeters at u.washington.edu
Fri Mar 29 14:16:30 PDT 2024

Hello Tweeters Folk,

I am looking for a new home for some back issues of the Forktail: Journal of Asian Ornithology, Issues 13-35 from 1998-2019. Many are in excellent condition with a few that were damaged in the mail when delivered.

Free to anyone who can meet me in Edmonds or nearby. If you would like to pay the postage (USPS Media Mail), I would be happy to ship them to you.

Contact me privately if you are interested.

Best, Alan

Alan J. Knue
Edmonds, WA