[Alpine-info] HTML text view

Peter Koellner peter at asgalon.net
Tue Jan 17 13:42:58 PST 2023

One more thing to add: Trying to open the HTML part leads to the following
message popping up:

2023-01-17 22:33:00.812 alpine[1261:16503]
CFPropertyListCreateFromXMLData(): Old-style plist parser: missing
semicolon in dictionary on line 1. Parsing will be abandoned. Break on
_CFPropertyListMissingSemicolon to debug.

I don't see that symbol in the source code, grep -r CFPropertyList in
alpine does not yield any results, so I guess this comes from some mac
library, seems to have to do something with XML parsing...