[Alpine-info] Seeking someone who..?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Sun Nov 26 13:52:25 PST 2023

..this addresses my personal situation how exactly?
I have enough folks from the not monitored google accessibility list
telling me to be disabled as google defines the term.
I respect you can move on, for me, at least where years of personal,
professional and legal content is concerned, I need a door.
alpine is able to provide one as I understand it.