[Alpine-info] Seeking someone who..?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Thu Nov 30 14:44:56 PST 2023

No,
My point is that the screen reader is entirely irrelevant to any
accessibility solution, because creating inclusion has absolutely zero to
do with screen readers.
Basic html is not cost impacting..at all.
It cost more to secure and protect the more graphical infrastructures
because JavaScript, especially proprietary JavaScript is a hacker's idea of
a good time.
Did google ever consider starting to charge for basic html?
Might be surprised how much revenue simplicity would generate.
Kare.