[Alpine-info] Seeking someone who..?

Chime Hart chime at hubert-humphrey.com
Thu Nov 30 15:05:25 PST 2023

Well, Karen-and-All, quoting a title of a late Gordon Lightfoot song, "If You
Could Read My Mind" in an ideal World, I wish the law could `force all
web-sites to work with any-and-all browser, no matter what platform. But
unfortunately, for more than 17years I can see we are not going to win that
battle. Does that mean I won't bring it to an attention of a web-site?
Certainly, but even many of the Linux folks I run in to either work mostly on
their phones or only with graphical tools. Many years ago, I practicly said
kiddingly, that there might as well be a countdown clock online until only
modern graphical access would work.
Chime