[Alpine-info] Seeking someone who..?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Thu Nov 30 14:50:58 PST 2023

Chime,
this is a fine comparison.
as an example, Voiceover is provided free of charge on every single apple
device on the market..has been for decades now.
Not only can you call regular apple support and talk about voiceover, but
apple has a separate phone number for all of its adaptive technologies
which go beyond a screen reader.
further in many parts of the world, one can make an appointment with an
apple genus visit an apple store and get adaptive technology support,
sometimes even training.
Google? not even close.
And that goes more than double for their paid devices.
Kare