[Tweeters] Yost Park and "Papparazzi Hill"

Douglas Resnick dresnick1 at comcast.net
Wed Aug 16 22:53:48 PDT 2023

I was birding yesterday in Yost Park, and the leader of a group of
children mentioned that he'd seen an owl earlier at "Papparazzi Hill."
When I expressed puzzlement, he said something about "Al Papparazzi."  I
was still puzzled, so he asked whether I knew where the east gate was;
that I knew.  I've been searching online for references to "Papparazzi"
and "Yost" or "Edmonds," but I've found nothing except a reference to a
jeweler, which doesn't seem pertinent.  Can anyone explain what the
fellow was talking about? Thanks.

Douglas Resnick
Edmonds, WA
dresnick1 at comcast.net