[Tweeters] Birding Guide for a day on Maui

Ronda Stark rondastark18 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 9 07:42:44 PDT 2023

Hello,

I visited Maui in May and Audubon leads a trip up to Haleakala on the
second Saturday of the month. However, in May, they required participants
to have hiking boots, rain gear, and other equipment. I had brought my
scuba gear so there is no way I could have brought what I consider winter
gear as well even if I had known in advance. It may be different in
mid-summer.

Ronda