[Tweeters] Majority say it was a Goshawk

john dantoni dantonijohn at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 9 09:41:31 PDT 2023

Hi and thanks to all who shared your opinion on helping me with the hawk I.D!  The vast majority of the responses was for a goshawk with other guesses being a broad winged hawk and Coopers hawk.  The last time I submitted a request the responses heavily favored a goshawk but once I submitted a front view showing the undertail coverts our local hawk expert pointed out that it was a Coopers.  No such photo was available for this hawk though.   If you would like to see the picture follow the link. https://flic.kr/p/2oN4aZr.   Thanks again and for those that played along at home your participation trophies are in the mail.  All the best, John Dantoni Malaga WA

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android