[Tweeters] Edmonds Lazuli Bunting Monday May1

Dee Dee deedeeknit at yahoo.com
Wed May 3 12:43:37 PDT 2023

Monday, May 1st, around 10:30 am I was treated to a brief (5 minutes max) but exciting look at a gorgeous male Lazuli Bunting feeding on the ground under my bird feeders.
My first-time-ever sighting of this species, and the cherry on top was having it be in my yard with my camera right at hand.
Got a few pictures (submitted already to e-bird) before it went on its way. What a lovely surprise to interrupt my morning chores!

Danene Warnock
Edmonds