[Tweeters] Spots open for 2/24 Trip to Ridgefield

Lin Stern lindseysarahstern at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 13:07:11 PST 2024

Hello All,

I still have spots available for my Black Hills Audubon field trip to Ridgefield NWR.

Kick back and enjoy a day of birding by car along Ridgefield National Wildlife Refuge’s auto tour route. Located along the Columbia River, the diverse wetland and riparian habitat hosts numerous species of birds in winter, including various waterfowl, raptors, and songbirds. This is a great opportunity for birders of all ability levels.
This trip will require minimal walking and ADA accessible bathrooms are located at the start and midpoint of the route. The roads are flat and well-maintained for vehicle use. We will stop for a quick lunch, bathroom, and leg stretch break at the halfway point. Walkie Talkies will be provided to each vehicle for communication.

Please be open to carpooling, since I'd like to limit this trip to no more than 6 vehicles. If you are interested, please email me.

Happy birding,

Lin "Caspian" Stern
Olympia, WA
lindseysarahstern at gmail dot com